Big Data is big buzz. We hear questions all the time from our existing and prospective clients that follow along the lines of:
- What do you consider Big Data?
- I don’t think we have Big Data, do you?
- What could we do with our data?
- Is the ROI on data analytics worth it?
- Can we quantify the costs and financial returns?
In essence: What is the business value of our information and is it worth tapping?
An organization’s information asset does not suddenly become valuable. For the most part, the size or age of data does not achieve a threshold where it immediately gains a…... Continue reading
As presented to the Denver, Colorado Chapter of the Association of Records Managers & Administrators meeting in November 2015.
This educational session describes Knowledge Management, Record Management and Information Management. The session concludes with comments and questions about how they relate to each other.
What are Record and Knowledge Management. How do they relate?
- What are the key differences ?
- Are they coming closer together?
- What are the challenges?
- Slide 1-3 Overview and Background
- Slide 4-8 A high level description of Know
…... Continue reading